Monday, January 3, 2011

Manic Monday...

A new day, a new week, a new year. For a lot of people this means a new start, and possibly a new plan to help them become the person that they want to be. We are all works in progress, I guess that's why all of the resolutions are made.
I resolve to do this, I resolve to not do that, I resolve to change this, or that. I usually try to write down my resolutions. I either feel really accomplished at the end of the year, or like a complete lazy person. Maybe I need to start a journal, write all of my resolutions in there and then feel like a failure when I drag it out at the end of the year and see that only a few days worth or entries are in there.
Live and learn I guess. On another topic...we're getting ready to go to Quartz Mountain this weekend. So excited! Praying for a safe trip. Until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment