Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Late Valentines day....

I hope that all of your Valentines (or single awareness days) went well. Mine was pretty good. I made it though a long day at work with a real butt head as my last customer. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?
But I ended the day in an awesome way. I came home to a clean house, and some laundry that was done too. My Scentsy was warmed up, it was just so nice. I have the best husband ever! We got Claire a Mickey Mouse doll that was in a balloon, a t-shirt, and a Tinkerbell hologram card. We heard "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" a lot that day.
In honor of Valentines day here you go:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment