Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

Okay, I try to be a glass half full kind of person. So here's my thankful post.

I am thankful for:

1.) My husband. He kept me sane during a 12 hour car drive. Or made me a little bit more crazy, can't decide which.

2.) My Claire bear. She's such a blessing, definitely happy more than she is fussy. She also has the greatest personality. It's so much fun watching her grow.

3.) The Czech Stop Bakery. One word: YUMMY!

4.) Clean laundry. Smells so good, also make me feel so at home and cozy.

5.) My nephews. They're just so cute! I miss them and hope that my sister and her family decide to come up sometime soon.

I hope that all of you have something out there to be thankful for. Until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment