Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Truethful Tuesday....


Okay. In about half an hour I get the moment of truth. I fell off of the Weight Watchers wagon and have decided to join again. This will be my second week back and my first weigh in. I would've weighed in last week but we had snow storms so no meeting for me :(
So nervous. I'm having a hard time getting used to the new Points Plus thing that they are doing. But I'm determined to lose this weight. I'm still not where I was when I was at my heaviest, but I'm not far off. I will not, I repeat, will not get there. I just need to stay motivated.
This isn't the best picture to motivate me honestly. This woman is thin, just kind of makes me feel like a fatty. If she's worrying about her weight I should be going ballistic over mine.
So, a month into the new year a new me is in progress. But you know what? I've decided that we're all works in progress. So I'm in good company.
Wish me luck. Until next time, God bless you and yours.

3 comments:

  1. Whatever Hot Momma! From the pictures I have seen lately you've got a blingin body!! Bow chicka bow wow!

    -Lance

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. you always know how to make a girl feel special. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The woman in that picture clearly has an eating disorder and/or body dysmorphic disorder. She's too thin, IMO. :)

    ReplyDelete