Monday, March 14, 2011

Manic Monday...

*singing* "Just another Manic Monday...oh, oh, oh". Okay, now that I've gotten that out of my system, on with this post/blog. Today has been a little bit "manic". Claire decided to have night terrors last night (about 5 times total). So I was up a lot of the night trying to calm her down. I don't know what the deal was, but oh well.
So today I was getting myself and Claire ready for the day. I left my house and was going to work and I kept looking at the clock on my dash thinking to myself "Why am I leaving so early?". Then I was thinking that I might have time to run some errands before work. Guess what?! I thought wrong. The reason that I was "leaving so early" is because I wasn't. I had forgotten to "Spring Forward" for daylight savings. Dang it!
I don't like the time changes. It takes me about a week to get used to it. Oh well. So, tomorrow is my Weight Watchers weigh in. I'll let everybody know how I did. Until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment