Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

Good day all of you out there....where ever "out there" may be. It's "Thankful Thursday" time again. Thankful Thursday is one of my favorite themes. It keeps me fresh and humbles me. I am reminded of all of the luxuries that I live with. God had blessed me with so much.

I am thankful:

1.) That I have a warm bed to sleep in. There are people in the world sleeping on dirt floors, or worse. So the fact that I have a warm, comfortable (sometimes neglected) bed to sleep in is amazing.

2.) That I have health care. There are so many out there, in America, and through out the world that can't afford to go to the doctor so they just go on untreated if they have problems. And no, I'm not trying to get political...so don't start.

3.) I live in a country where I can speak my mind and not worry about the fear of prosecution. We live in a world today where there are people out there who do not have that freedom.

4.) Technology. It has made my life so much easier, from my alarm clock, to my coffee maker, to my car, to my cell phone. I don't have to remember addresses, birthdays, appointments. Like I said....easier.

5.) For all of the blessings in my. I can get to where I complain and I see the glass as "half empty". And don't get me wrong, my life hasn't been one big bowl of cherries or anything, but I'm fortunate to have what I have, my friends, family, husband, daughter. God has truly blessed me.

So, until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment