Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

Today's post is going to be a short one. But just because I don't have a lot to type doesn't mean that my cup doesn't runith over. So here's my list:

1.) I'm thankful that I'm in good health. The reason that I'm putting this one down is: I had an appointment on 03/03. They did an ultrasound and thought that my IUD might be embedded in the tissue (once they finally found it) and they also found a mass. Well, yesterday I had an appointment for a different kind of ultrasound. My IUD isn't embedded,...AND...AND...the mass is gone!

2.) I'm thankful for the Internet. I have all of these recipes that I've found that are really good. Ranch roast, and potato soup (my first attempt). So YUMMY!

3.) C-Bear's swing set. We went out to play today. She can now climb the ladder that goes up the the main part all by herself! She's getting so big!

4.) The nice weather. (which allowed us to go out and play)

5.) That I can bring C-Bear to day care in her PJ's and trust my daycare provider enough to get her into clothes and ready for the day.

Well, that's all I have now. Until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment