Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

It's been awhile since I've blogged. Honestly, I just haven't really thought about it. So I'm going to do quick update on Truthful Tuesday: In a nutshell, I gained 1.6 pounds. I knew I would gain. I did nothing but stuff my face throughout the weekend. If you don't follow the plan it won't work....fact. I'll get there, it's a process. I don't consider this gain a failure, I consider it a lesson, one which I plan to learn from. All right on to "Thankful Thursday":
I'm thankful:
1.) that tomorrow is Friday and the start of the weekend. Obvious, I know. 2.) that Claire was in a good mood when I left the house. Starting out my day on a high note makes it go faster. 3.) that I'm able to make time to work out. I feel so much better after a workout. It's pretty much gotten to the point where I feel like something is missing if I don't do my work out. 4.) that I'm able to afford gas. To a certain point.... 5.) for my husband. He is such a great guy, kind hearted and so thoughtful when he wants to be, lol. Going through some drama with my mom (it's a long story....trust me) and he's being super supportive. I hope that everyone is having a good day and may your blessings be too many to count! Until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment