Monday, April 4, 2011

Manic Monday....

Manic Monday. Today I did no, I repeat, did not want to get out of bed. Neither did Claire for that matter. It probably didn't help that she was up until 10 o'clock laying in bed signing to herself. It was cute thought. I was watching "Love and Other Drugs" and I heard this little bitty voice. I went in there twice befier that because she kept crying "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" and she hardley ever does that. So I go in there worried that she had a bad dream, my worries came to a rest as soon as she sat straight up and said "Play?!". So between Claire, and my restlessness last night I didn't get a great night's sleep. But I still feel good today. Came to work, not makeup on or contacts in (it kind of feels freeing to tell you the truth) and going home to do my normal routine. I hope everybody has a great Monday! Until then, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment