Monday, April 18, 2011

Manic Monday....

I lead a blessed life! My church is doing a Secret Sisters thing. It's been going on for 6 months and has been such a big blessing in my life! It seems like every time that I started to feel down there would be a gift on the table, along with a journal entry that we shared.
Well tonight was our big reveal! I had a blast. A bunch of women in one room exchanging gifts and nice words...just so nice. I left with a big smile on my face and an up lifted spirit. I missed Christopher and C-Bear though. Thankfully my friend Jessica watched Claire for me since I wouldn't be back before Chris got to work.
Just thought that I would throw a quick update in since I haven't blogged in awhile. So until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment