Sunday, May 22, 2011

How do you choose to look at it?

It's Sunday night, the end of the weekend and almost the beginning of the work week. I can fall into the trap and look at this work week with dread, or I can choose to rise above. It's really hard for me to look at the upcoming week with hope, but I'm going to choose to rise above.
It's been such a wonderful weekend with C-Bear. We had some mommy daughter time on Saturday and today. It was so nice, made me want to be a stay at home mommy. But alas, it's not in the cards for me. *sigh* Makes it even harder to go back to work, especially when I have to work open to close tomorrow.
I just have to count my blessings though. So, I have a job. I get to work in an office where it some what temperature controlled. I don't have to do physical labor. My job comes with perks, I get discounts, and I'm all about the discounts.

And on another topic.....I think that I may have been converted, to a Mac that is. Chris and I have gone though a laptop about every 2 or 3 years. So we decided; "Why not give a Mac a try?" We both LOVE our iPhones and the iPod touch that we got about 3 years ago. So, why not?! I'll admit, there is a learning curve, and I'm still getting used to it, but so far I haven't found anything that I dislike.
So, on that note I'm going to wish everybody a good-bye and a good week. Until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment