Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

I lead such a blessed beautiful life. I'm watching a 20/20 story and just realizing how great that I have it. SO let the list of blessings begin:

1.) I'm lucky to have the ability to know how to cook. I'm not the best cook in the world by any means. But I like to do it. I love finding new recipes to try out.

2.) My daughter. She is truly a gift from God. She makes me so happy! Even when she drives me crazy I couldn't imagine living without her.

3.) My husband. I married my best friend. What more could a girl ask for?

4.) My friends. Weather they're a click, drive, or phone call away, I know that if I needed something that they would be there.

5.) My faith. It's what gets me through this wonderful, crazy, beautiful life. I know that even when the road gets rough that God loves me.

So, until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment