Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Truthful Tuesday....

Do you want to know the truth? I gained 0.6 lbs. There, it's out there for the whole world to see. I gained. Probably because I couldn't put the chips down this week. I'll lose it though. I will! I have in the past and I can do it again.
So, we talked about "exer-cuses" today at my Weight Watchers meeting. "It's too hot, it's too cold, I don't have time, I'm tired" the list goes on, and on, and on. Well sad to say that I've fallen into that trap. I was really good with my exercises until a couple of months ago.
Since I'm about the schedules I decided I'm going to schedule in my exercise. I set alarms for 5 days a week. And so I don't stay up too late cleaning ( I tend to stay up too late getting carried away cleaning). I just need to stay with a positive attitude that this WILL motivate me and keep me moving.
So, anyone out there have any tips on how to stay motivated? Until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment