Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whatever Wednesday....

It's Wednesday, we're at the top of the roller coaster that we call the work week. It's down hill from here. Or at least it should be. I know that it's been almost a month since I've been on here, my blog was beginning to feel rejected. So I'm back.
I've lately taken up something that has cut into my blog time.....couponing. Yes, couponing. I've started doing it this last month after I saw "TLC's Extreme Couponing". Don't get me wrong, I'm not extreme to where I can buy 1300 worth of groceries and only pay 50 for it. Not even close.
I'm trying to save my family some money. My husband makes more than I do and depends on me to do the shopping for the house hold items. I want to make everybody happy for less money, so I've started doing this. The money that I've saved has more than paid for my subscription to the Sunday paper (which I get because it has the inserts in it). And since I work full time I've started looking online for the deals that I can get. It's really helped.
The most that I've saved is 49% off of my grocery bill. I was pumped! It's a strange type of adrenaline rush when I know that I've saved so much money. I know, I sound like a loon right now,..but you know what?!? I'm totally okay with that. I'm a loon who can save her family money, and that's not such a bad thing to be.
So, I can't be the only one who has started doing this....anyone out there in cyberland got any tips? I'm slowly figuring things out, But I won't turn down any help. Until next time, God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment