Monday, November 21, 2011

Manic Monday...

Today was a pretty good day. I got to work in town! That was awesome. AND....I only have a 2 day work week this week (be jealous....be very jealous). Tomorrow is going to be a busy day after work, but we'll tackle that later.
I got home walked through the door to Claire hiding under covers. I had to play along "Claire? Where are you Claire?". She had fun with that. In fact she had so much fun with that that she jumped up to say "Here I am!" and knocked over red kool-aid onto my carpet. So I soaked it up the best I could and then thought to myself; "Hey! I can try out that stain remover that I found on Pintrest!".


It's still wet, I'm hoping the ring goes away. I soaked it up until it was almost dry and then blotted, and then scrubbed, even did a little outside the lines of the stain. Just hoping that it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment