Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Jamberry Februray Stylebox Review

  Hello all! Another day, another post. This time I will be reviewing Jamberry's monthly Stylebox in trendy. Before we get started, full disclosure, I am a Jamberry consultant. That being said, I wasn't overly thrilled with the designs in February's Stylebox. I liked the bonus wrap more than any of the others.




  Just in case you don't know what the Stylebox is, it's a monthly subscription that is $25.00. You take a style quiz and you get matched up with a certain style, trendy, classic, or feminine. You have the option to skip any month you want, but if you choose to get yours you get at least $30.00 worth of products and exclusive wraps.  If you would like to find out more you can click here.
  February's theme was "Behind the Design" it's inspired by fashion week designs. In the "trendy" pack there is a color block sparkle and a "floating shapes" clear wrap as well as the bonus shattered glass clear wrap, a nail file and orange stick.
  I'm liking the floating shapes and shattered glass one, although I heard not to put too much heat on it when applying your wrap. I'm really hoping that the sparkle color block looks better on than it does on the sheet. I guess two out of three isn't bad.
  Until next time, may God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment