Thursday, July 14, 2016

Popsugar Musthave July Review


  So, I am addicted to subscription boxes as of late. Today I got my Popsugar Musthave in the mail. It was a nice surprise to come home to. I will admit I forgot to put the cocktail napkins in there but if you like you can check out my unboxing video on YouTube, user name is MommaMisty823.

  This box had some cute things in it, most of it I wouldn't have purchased on my own honestly.
The first item is "Sachajuan Hair In The Sun". This is basically an SPF for your hair. It's supposed to protect your hair color, which is nice since my hair lightens in the sun. It retails for $32.00. It's not something I'd normally buy for myself but I might have to give it a try this weekend.

  The second item is "Hoise of Pom Emoji Coktail Napkins" which retail for $25.00. These (which I forgot to picture) have different emojis on them and are relatively cute. Again, not something I'd buy for myself, and honestly I'm not sure I'll use them either.

  "Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf in White" retails for $30.00. Finally! Something I would buy! This is a cute versatile scarf that you can use to dress up an outfit. It's softer than I expected it to be, but doesn't have a silky feel. Still this one gets a thumbs up.

  "Pintrill Pineapple Pin" retails for $12.00. Honestly I'm not really big into the pineapple craze. That being said this is a pretty cute pin. It suggests that you put it on the scarf and that's probably what I'll do.

  "Sunnylife Inflatible Swan Drink Holder" retail value $18.00. This is something I would get a friend that had a pool. It's cute and holds 4 drinks. I can see my kids using it for small toys at the lake this weekend. Or see us floating beers to the adults with it, hehe.

  "European Wax Center Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter in Pearl" retails for $19.00. THIS I can see myself using. I love the sheen to it, it's subtle but very pretty. It says you can use it anywhere you use highlighter. I tried it on my arm and it goes on smoothly and had a silky blendable texture. This is probably my favorite item in the box this month.

  "Joe Chips Classic Sea Salt Retro Potato Chips" retails for $1.89. I'm not much of a potato chip fan unless it's baked so I'll probably end up giving this to my husband or kids. The package is cute though .

  "Trove Gift Card" is the special extra this month. It's a custom jewelry site. I took a quick glance and it seems to have some cute things. Not sure if I'll use the card or regift it though.

  Overall this box had a cute summer theme and I'd probably give it a "B". This is still one of my favorite subscription boxes. If you would like to subscribe click my link:
https://musthave.popsugar.com/p/must-have?utm_s

  And as always, take care of yourself and each other, and God bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment