Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'll miss this...

I've been off of work since Friday. I have had so much fun being with Claire full time. Even going through potty training drama, it's been so much fun. A bad day with my family beats a good day at work ALWAYS.
I could do this full time momma thing. Too bad the economy won't allow it. We went through potty training boot camp. It was pretty good. She still has some trouble during meal time and nap time. We're going to work on night time training when she fully has the hang of it.
SO,...tomorrow we're going to be sending my little girl to day care in her "big girl undies". Still going to send the pull-ups for nap and meal times. I'm excited!
All I can think about is not wanting to go back to work tomorrow, and wondering how Claire will do tomorrow. So I'll quit blogging while I'm ahead, before I start rambling on about Dora undies, and toddler giggles. So until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment