Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Madness...

http://becauseican.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/monday_1.gif It's been crazy. Sorry that I haven't blogged in so long. Life has been happening. Nothing too much. I got sunburned at the lake, although not as bad as it could have been.
So, I have officially joined the lamest blog category. If you need any lessons, tips, or pointers be sure to let me know. Free of charge, just have to find the time to do it. Between potty training, work, house work, and other things it's kind of crazy.
On the potty training front, it's going pretty well. We've tried the sticker chart as a reward, but she seems to be more interested in M&M's now. It seems to be working. Tonight she told me that she had to go potty twice, and she actually did. I'm one proud momma.
Work is really busy right now. I'm just ready for everything to go back to normal. Working open to close sucks. I feel like I'm missing out on so much with my family. Still blessed though. So until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment