Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toughen Up Tuesday!


All right. Coming home from vacation feels good, but I am worn out. I have to do laundry and clean the house etc. etc. etc. After all of my complaining I realize something; I need to toughen up. After all, I'm blessed.
Sure I may be tired, and I may have to do the laundry, dusting, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping. mopping, cooking etc. (I'm telling you...I'm Cinderella.) So, I take a break before I even start and turn on the news.....what do I see, Oklahoma City flood victims insurance is not covering the costs of their houses.
Got me to thinking; hey, it could always be worse. I try to stay positive but I do complain. I don't want to go to work, I don't want to clean, I don't want to cook. You know what though, I have a job, and food to cook, and a house to clean.
Okay, I tend to talk/blog about blessings a lot, so on to another subject; Potty Training. It's going well, Claire even went twice this morning! The chart seems to be working, but I've had a few people tell me to keep a jar of M&M's by the potty and let her have one every time she goes. So, I bought the jar today, and the M&M-mini's. Let's see if that works. I'll try to keep you all updated on my progress. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment