Monday, August 16, 2010

Manic Monday...

Just another Manic Monday for this momma. I've been working over time and long hours. Sucks, sucks, sucks. To top it all of I have to go in for an early meeting tomorrow.
Well, on another topic I got to try out my HYLA vacuum today. Chris got it from the pawn shop and it has been sitting in our garage for about 2 years. The only instruction manual that I could find is in German. Sure, there were lots of informational videos, but nothing showing me how to use it. I decided to wing it, and I'm glad that I did. I vacuum with a Kirby Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. After using this vacuum I looked in the water and it looked like I hadn't vacuumed in YEARS. Yucky!
So, I better start/continue my cleaning so that i can go to bed and get up early. I am SO ready for a vacation. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment