Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

In this truly blessed life I lead here is what I'm thankful for:

1.) I'm thankful for dress-up time. I had so much fun with Claire tonight playing dress up, she got so excited she could hardly sit still for the picture.

2.) My crock-pot. I know, weird thing to be thankful for, but I am. It makes it so that I get more time with my family after having to work late.

3.) My family. They should have been listed as number on honestly, but the free time and crock pot lead into it today. I got to spend more time with my family BECAUSE I had made a crock-pot dinner and this is what we did with that time.

4.) AC. It got to 102 today. So I am VERY thankful for that.

5.) I'm so thankful that I don't have to work this weekend. I've worked the last 2 Saturdays and can not wait for a full weekend off.

There's my list for now. So, until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment