Monday, August 30, 2010

Manic Monday...


So, another week is upon us. Too bad, the weekend never lasts long enough. What a busy weekend it was.
I had to work Friday, then Saturday I gave blood and had my little girls second birthday party. It was a lot of fun, most of my husbands family was there. My family is mostly spread out so they weren't there.
I'm glad that my little girl was too little to notice that only one other kid was there. Thank you Amy and Brooklyn.
It's pretty sad when the friend that you've known the least amount of time can show up and my other friends that I've known since high school or shortly after can't be bothered. It just kind of upset me. They can't even call or anything. I'm there for every birthday, party, etc. that I get invited to. The only ones that I don't go to are the adult parties and I don't have a sitter.
All right, vent over. It was still a really cute party. Claire would say "cute" every time she opened up clothes. She was so excited about all of the fuss. It's just so sad that my little girl is getting so big. Well, I have to keep cleaning house, so until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment