Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Okay, here's my Thankful Thursday blog post. I know that I haven't posted in awhile, and I'm sorry all of you who read my blog. I just need to get off (or on) my butt and start doing it. It's my way to let my thoughts out. So, here we go.

I am thankful for:

1.) Getting my HYLA vacuum to work. We bought it at a pawn shop YEARS ago. The instruction manual is in Dutch/German. Needles to say, I didn't understand ANY of it. So, I finally got on youtube and looked it up. And...wa-la! It works, and works very, very well.

2.) My IPhone. Just got one a few weeks ago and LOVE it. Seriously, you can't understand the obsession unless you have one. How did I ever function without it? It has my email, my calendar...EVERYTHING on it.

3.) That October is getting closer and closer. We are working so much overtime and after October 12 we can finally have days off. I'm thinking I may need a week off. Doubt it happens, but hey, hopefully it'll be here before we know it.

4.) Christmas. I am thankful for Christmas, it is just around the corner. I am thankful that I had decided to put $10 on a Wal-Mart gift card every time I went to Wal-Mart. Because of that Now there is over $600 on the card. I have a feeling that Christmas is going to be a lot less stressful.

5.) My family. They are wonderful. I had to stay home with Claire yesterday. She didn't feel well but was still a sweetie. She took a nap, and I even got to take a nap. Then Christopher and I got to spend some much needed time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment