Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend...

This weekend has been so awesome! I realize that I am truly blessed to have the family that I have been given. Now if only I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. I have to count my blessings though. At least I have a job that I get paid to do. A lot of people can't say that.
We went to Dynamo Gym. Claire had a blast by the way. we walked around the zoo and saw most of the animals, even went to see the new Children's Zoo. Claire loved looking at all of the animals and so did this momma.
It was so funny. When we were looking at the giraffes and there was a blue neck ostrich in there. The ostrich is walking the fence, stops in front of Claire and I and starts pecking at the fence. It spooked me. I kept on flashing back to 6th grade, Rose Hill School. It was pioneer day and we were all dressed up and made a special trip to an old time one room school house to experience what it would have been like back then. Well, at recess there was an ostrich that was kept in a fence behind the school. The boys were teasing it and it would run and chest-butt the fence. It just gave me the creeps for some reason.
Anyways, after that we went shopping and then home. We got some super cute shoes for Claire. Oh, and she picked up on the work "cute". Everything we handed her it was "Oh, cute" in her little girl voice. Very, very, well,...cute.
This morning we went to church, out to eat and found out that Claire didn't like the Easter Bunny. She was SCARED. After we got home it was nap time for this household. After nap time Claire and I decided to go into the town square and snap some photos. She got her first skinned knee. She was so brave, it didn't even bother her. It didn't bother her until we got home and momma tried to clean it, then we had a fit. Oh well, all's well that ends well. Until next time, God bless.Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment