Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sick babies are not fun....=(


I haven't posted in a few days. My dear daughter is sick. She's only 19 months old and when she doesn't feel well I feel helpless. She woke up Tuesday with a fever and just was not herself. So, my wonderful husband stayed home and watched her, and he did this after working a 10 hour shift.

When I got home I changed out of my work clothes, loaded Claire up and took her to the next town to the walk in clinic. The took blood from her finger, did a strep test and a flu test. She just has a virus, there's nothing that they can give her, blah, blah, blah.

So, we went to Wal-Mart to get her some Motrin and Tylenol, and Triamedic. Poor sweet-heart. Yesterday when I got home, no fever! I did my happy dance and Claire joined me. Unfortunately we were too early in our celebration. She now has a fever of 102.

So I'm praying for a quick recovery. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment