Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Blessings....


All right....Bring on the Monday....ooopppsss....I take it back, wait, no...too late.
That's the attitude that I had today, and guess what, I got my wish. Monday hit me like a mac truck today.
Positive thinking, positive thinking, here it goes:
Claire woke up in a good mood. She let me brush her teeth without me having to fight her. She's AWESOME doing it before bed, but waking up, not so much.
My coffee was ready for me when I woke up. I LOVE my new coffee maker that has a timer. Seriously, how did I ever manage without one?! I must have been crazy.
Today is my wonderful, awesome, amazing, sexy, sweet, husbands' birthday. (Did I put enough adjectives in there for you?!) So HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTOPHER! I LOVE YOU! Seriously, he's a great husband (and my best friend).
People coming in and paying their bills today, or making arrangements also reminds me to be thankful that I have a job. There are so many out there that are struggling, and while we are pinching pennies at least we are both employed...AND my husbands work hours have picked up.
Most of all I am thankful for my faith. It's hard to have faith in the world that we live in today. To be able to say, honestly say, that I KNOW everything will be all right because God has a plan for me is awesome. He's given me my beautiful family (which I could not do without) and everything else in my life. God is good.
So, how are you all out there in cyber-world blessed? It's so easy to concentrate on the negative, and I've decided to try my hardest to have a positive outlook. So, until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment