Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Truethful Tuesday....



They say the scales don't lie. Sometimes I have to wonder though.....

Today was weigh in day at my Weight Watchers meeting (you actually weigh in at every meeting). I tried a new tactic this week. I kept track of all of my points. I wrote everything that went into my mouth down in my food journal. "If you bite it, write it" as they say. So that's exactly what I did.

I got my Subway kids meal before I went into the meeting. The meeting is on my lunch break and there's a Subway right next door. I swear, it's like they planned it that way or something. So, I walk in with my meal in my little turtle bag (LOVE it by the way) set the bag down, grab my stuff and the step on the scale.

I'm clamping my eyes shut so that I can't see what she writes on the paper. I hear the pen tap the paper then nothing. What?! No, "Good job," no, "Maybe next week". Finally I can stand it any longer. "How'd I do?" Well, I'll tell you how I did...I lost 2.4 pounds is how I did! I'm proud of me. Who knew that following the plan would actually work?! (I did, but that's besides the point).

Now I have to go home and brag to my husband. So until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment