Okay, as if I wasn't busy enough I decided to make a list of things that I want to do this summer.
1. Go to the Zoo
2. Go to the Science museum
3. Go to the Art Museum
4. Go to the park more often
5. Take Claire swimming at the pool
6. Go to the Pioneer Museum
7. Go to the lake
8. Go camping
9. Go to the historic downtown part of a town, any town
10. Make a play date with friends.
11. Go Scuba Diving
12. Steam-clean the carpets
13. Detail the boat and all vehicles
14. Make hair-bows for Claire
15. Make another tutu for Claire
I am a planning type of person and have decided that I want my daughter to be cultured. Some of those I will have no problem doing. My husband owns a jet boat and LOVES the lake (he's what some may to refer to as a "lake-rat") so we usually camp. For other activities there's going to be more of a challenge, and not all of them are fun. I'm up for it though.
Until next time, God bless.