Saturday, June 12, 2010

Just Call Me Cinderella...


It's Saturday and today I have decided to clean house. I'm already tired and want a maid in case you're wondering. Why did I decide to clean?
I'll tell you why. I want my family to be able to live in a house that's nice. It may not be the biggest, or best, or anything like that, but it'll be clean, In my mind a clean house equals a less stressful house.
So far I've gotten the carpets vacuumed and steam cleaned. Left on my list is dusting, sweeping, mopping, and scrubbing the bathroom. And maybe even giving the dog a bath.
While I'm doing all of this Claire has been amazing. I'll stop every 15 minutes or so and give her hugs and kisses. She's been playing with her dollies and reading her books.
Potty training on the other hand hasn't been good today or yesterday. She's earned stickers for her potty chart every day but these two. Well, the day's not over yet so hopefully that will change.
That's all for now. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment