Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's Potty Time!

It's that time.....Potty time! I have started trying to potty train Claire. It's only been a few days, and wow, I'm already exhausted. I had a few methods in mind, but to tell you the truth, I have no idea what I'm doing.
The first thing that I tried was potty board book. These seem to be working so far. Although the first day I was ready to scream. I decided that these books were strictly bathroom books. Let's just say that Claire had a PROBLEM with that.
She loves to be read to and she also likes to pretend to read. So she wanted to take these books out of the bathroom. I had to keep bringing them back to the bathroom and putting them up. that did NOT go over well. Now I think that she's understanding better though, at least she keeps them in the bathroom. I also made a potty chart, she seems to really like that.
Anyways, that's what I've been up to, now I just have to figure out what we're going to do about potty training when we take our little road trip in a couple of weeks for my sisters wedding. Wish me luck. Until next time God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment