Sunday, June 6, 2010

Potty Training....


Is wearing this momma out! So, it's that time, Claire is wearing pull-ups and starting to use the potty. I'm excited and sad to tell you the truth. My little baby is not such a little baby anymore.
So, I've read somewhere that I needed to designate certain toys or books for the potty only. That's exactly what I did. I got 2 potty books. One that has Elmo on it and one that has a little girl on it. (And I swear, if I were to turn Claire into a cartoon she would look like this little girl.) Both of these books have buttons on them that either, flush or say something.
So far it's working. She LOVES her potty books and can't wait to read them when she's on her little potty. I'm taking her to the potty every 20-30 minutes. She's gone 3 times today with only one accident during nap time. It's just hard trying to get house work done in between potty breaks.
Wish me luck, until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment