Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

To continue on with my Thursday tradition of post topics here are five things that I'm thankful for.
1.) I'm very thankful that I got to work in town these last two days. It was so nice to be close to my family, and I ended up getting a lot done around the house too.

2.) I am thankful that my husband finally got a reliable vehicle. I have been praying on that one for a long time.

3.) I am so thankful for the time that I had tonight with Claire. I got to paint her toe nails for the very first time ever. And she was in such a good mood, we had a lot of fun.

4.) I am thankful for my friends. I met a friend through Cafemom. It just so happens that she lives in the same town as I do, AND we have daughters that are close to the same age. Today she announced that she's pregnant. I'm so happy for her!

5.) I am very blessed to have the home, friends, family, and life that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment