Monday, May 17, 2010

Manic Monday...


I smell strawberry cake. Okay, this isn't mine, but I baked one and it looks an awfully lot like mine. I guess I was feeling rather Betty Crocker-ish tonight.
Today Monday won. I got to work on time, but locked myself out of my computer. When I called tech support to have my password reset (cause I didn't think that I knew it) I was told that I have to have my employee ID, which I have to be able to get to through my log in.
Well, there were some good things that happened today. I got to spend time with Claire, and she was in an AWESOME mood. She was dancing and singing, and hugging and kissing. And She ate really well tonight.
It's pretty sad that it's only Monday and I already wish that it was Friday. It feels like I could have fit at least four days in to today. Oh well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger I guess. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment