Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday...

So I know that I don't blog every day, and even when I do blog it's not on set days. But I do want to try to do "Thankful Thursdays". So here we go, "Thankful Thursday"....
I am thankful for my family, my baby girl, my husband. They make my life worth while. Today I came home and I was unloading the car going in and out of the house. My little girl runs out screaming "Momma! Momma! Momma!" She makes me smile. I truly felt loved.
My husband is another person that I am so thankful for. He is my best friend. I can be silly around him and he joins right in. I can be dressed in sweats with no makeup and an old t-shirt, and he tells me I'm beautiful.
I'm thankful for the house that I live in. It may not be the biggest, or the neatest, but it's a home. It's my haven away from the outside world. When I have a bad day at work, or we go out and it's been a long day, I'm always grateful to step through my front door.
There are many other things that I'm thankful for, both big and small. In my opinion more people need to concentrate and be thankful for what they have instead of focusing on what they don't have. I have challenged myself to try to find the bright side and blessings in every situation. So, until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment