Friday, May 21, 2010

Freaky Friday...


Okay, I'll admit it. I may look like a pretty normal person on the outside, but on the inside.....not so much. I LOVE vampire. werewolf, supernatural things.
I don't believe any of it really exists (unlike some people). I liked to be spooked. Especially when those stories have a love story intertwined in there somewhere. I guess that would just make me a romantic?
So, I've been wanting to see this movie for awhile. I saw that it was on Starz and decided to set my DVR. I'm glad that I did. It was very entertaining, bloody, and good.
So, on another subject tomorrow Christopher, Claire and I are going to Bass Pro Shop sometime tomorrow. Why? I don't know. But that's all right. I'm just glad it's the weekend, too bad it's not a long weekend though. Oh well, I'll just have to count my blessings.
Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment