Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Blessings...

I wasn't going to blog today but then Claire and I have had such a good day that I thought that I would count a few of my blessings.
1.) I'm married to my soul-mate and best friend.
2.) I get to be Claire's mommy. There are so many women out there that would love to be mothers, but can't. AND I get to be a mother to the sweetest, funniest, cutest little girl ever. I may be biased, but I don't care.
3.) I have a nice home to live in.
4.) I have a job. I may not love my job all of the time, but it helps pay the bills.
5.) I have amazing friends.
Well, that's just the tip of the ice berg. I have to get some laundry folded tonight so that I have clothes for tomorrow. So, until next time, God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Count your blessing one and all!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete