Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TV Tuesdays


Okay, another crazy day at work. Let me tell you that I was SO HAPPY to get home. We had shrimp stir fry with the cake that I baked last night for dessert. I had such a good time with my family tonight. After I got the kiddo off to bed and the husband off to work I turned on the TV.
Hello, my name is Misty, I'm a grown woman and I love the new 90210. Okay, I've admitted it. I like the drama of a teenage soap opera.
Watching the show got me to thinking something....Does the drama that we watch somehow seep into our lives? You know when you watch a "feel-good" movie and it leaves you smiling? Why can't the same be true of something drama-filled? Does it cause unnecessary stress in our lives? Just something that I was wondering. So, until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment