Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

So, this weekend has been the BEST Mother's Day weekend I've ever had! I got a ring, a new swim suit and we got this new bed with 2 matching night stands!
Yesterday was a crazy day. I work in a college town and it's the end of the semester so all or the students were coming in to my office. CRAZY!
After I got off of work Christopher and I went into the city, we bought this bed, shopped and then went out to eat. It was so much fun getting to spend time with Claire and my husband. I am truly blessed. I even got to sleep in late today!
Down-side....now I have even MORE furniture to dust. Oh well, you know what they say. A mother's work is never done.
Happy Mother's Day to all the momma's out there. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment