Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I want! I want! I want!

All right, mother's day is right around the corner. I LOVE mother's day! I've only been a mother for almost 2 years now, but I couldn't imagine not being a mother now. There's nothing else like it.
I have decided that I want something that says "mom" on it this year. Or represents motherhood. So, I have decided on this. I'm hoping and wishing, and praying, that I get it. I LOVE IT! JCPenny has such good deals!
Okay, this weekend my husband and I are supposed to go to Oklahoma City and hopefully getting a new bed! This place is selling a bed with storage, a headboard and two night stands thrown in. We have a tiny house and hardly any closet space, but lots of clothes. I have a hard time throwing some things out. I go from one extreme to another. I'll get on these cleaning sprees and either start throwing everything away, and then I can also get very sentimental and want to keep everything. Oh well. I just hope that I'm not the only one that goes through things like that.
Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment