Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Way Back Wednesday....


It's Wednesday....we're almost there. Ladies and gentlemen please fasten you seat belts, and in case of emergency the exit is Friday, leading into Saturday
. I'd like to thank you for choosing weekly redundancy, we know it's been a long, bumpy ride. We're only half way there. It's only downhill from here though.
Alright, now that I got that out of my system; back on topic. Today I was at work, and trust me, it's been a hellish week. Anyways there I was waiting on customer after customer after customer when there was a customer that brought candy with him. He was placing an order, and he starts eating "Zots"....ZOTS.....I haven't thought about those things in YEARS!
"Where did you get those?" Apparently there is this gas station....in TEXAS that sells them. Texas for crying out loud. A whole other state. Well, my sister is supposed to be getting married next month and she lives in Texas. We may have to check the place out.
That little experience of mine brought me back to summer when I was about 12 and my sister and I used to go to the park with my dad and on the way we would stop and get candy. I always got 2 of a few thongs; zots, poprocks, or this gum that had coca-cola in the middle of it...oh! and warheads!
So, for those of you out there in blogger land, what's something that brings you back? Until next time, God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I remember BB Bats(I only ate the banana ones), and the wax bottles filled with juice!!
    Those were my 2 favorites!

    ReplyDelete