Friday, May 14, 2010

Funky Friday...


Today is Friday (for another half hour or so anyways). Thank God! After a long week, full of small little tasks, house cleaning, dirty laundry, cooking, etc. I am ready for the weekend. I am ready to do nothing. Just sleep, and lounge.
Well, not this weekend. We have to go out of town for a graduation. So, out of town we'll go. We'll get there (way too early) Christopher will go to the shop and work, and I'll go, go, go, do something. Then I'll end up up rushing around and come screeching into the parking lot of our old high school.
Oh well, maybe I can relax Sunday. That's a BIG maybe. I am in some serious need of down time. The only thing is, I feel guilty when I'm not doing something for my family. It may not be something that needs to be done at that moment, and usually it can wait....How do I get over that? That guilt? I do this (blog) for me, but I usually do it in between tasks, and when everyone is out and I'm too tired physically to do anything else.
Oh well, I guess that being a mommy and a wife (and more) is a learning process.....and this mommy and wife is still under construction. So, until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment