Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Government...

So today my husband and I joined our A.B.A.T.E. (a Brotherhood Aiming Toward Education) in our state capital. We had a small breakfast, went and talked to our state representative and senator. We had state bill 1324 which we are calling "Gunner's bill" and "Malfunctioning Light bill" to talk about.
Walking around the capital up and down, down and up, up and down the stairs, over and over and over again was about to make me crazy. It was such a big building and there was so much going on. A.B.A.T.E., the association of funeral directors, the beef industry, as well as the cattleman's and ranchers industry people were there today as well.
We had a million pictures taken. I got so tired of being there so Chris and I left early. We went out to Toby Keith's bar and grill, and then to the dive shop and got our taxes done. All in all it was a great day.
When we got home after I took a nap I picked up Claire from day care. She was in such a good mood. We played and laughed and played some more. I'm (kind of) trying to potty train her....She actually went in her potty! It was awesome! Wow...I sound like a mom right now....
Until later, may God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment