Saturday, February 27, 2010

House Cleaning Day....

It's the weekend. Thank goodness! I've decided instead of either staying at home and sitting on my bootie, or going out and running around I'm going to take some time and clean house. Pretty ambitious, I know.
I got to sleep until 7:45. Which these days is sleeping in. Got Claire ready with her sippy cup and Chris sent off to Enid to work on his blazer. I had the best of intentions, I really did. As soon as I put Claire down for a nap I was putting laundry away....then I started getting sleepy, very sleepy. So down for a nap I went as well.
On the up side as soon as Claire got up I put her in bed with me and we took another 20 minute nap (she is such a cuddle but...I Love it!). Then after wards we had lunch (left over pizza for me and a hot dog and sweet peas for Claire). Now it's back to house cleaning.
Trying to get the house clean totally, and not mess it up again by the weekend. Wish me luck. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment