Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's day project.

Today I got to worked in town, which sure beats the 40 minute commute. It was a pretty good day, my husband had to work late so it was just Claire and I for dinner. Let me tell you that kid can eat, she had what was left of the tuna casserole AND spaghetti.
After we got done eating I spread out towels on the kitchen floor. Arts and crafts time! I got red and whit paint, mixed it together for pink and got the planting pots out to put Claire's hand prints on them. I thought that she freaked out last time because it was just red paint, and maybe she associated that with blood from busting her lip open. Apparently I was wrong.
As soon as I stripped her down to her diaper and set her on the towels she started crying and trying to get away. I let her paint my leg to show her that it wasn't going to hurt. She wasn't buying it. So i got her hand print on some of the pots and am now going to make dirt cake to fill those pots. Wish me luck.
Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment