Sunday, February 28, 2010

Movie Night...


I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

This is what movie night at our house looks like. We try to get her cuddled up on the couch with us, works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. This weekend has been really great. I got laundry somewhat caught up and the house somewhat cleaned up. Thank goodness.
Today I got to go to a Scentsy/Premier Design Party. I got to order a new design necklace from their Spring 2010 catalog. I'm so excited. And Scentsy has a warmer that you can put a design on. They have stencils that you can put on it....I can't begin to tell you how exciting that is to me. I get to create something (well the appearence anyways) that looks ad smells good! I sound like a sales person or something.
On another note; I went to Wal-Mart today to get some alligator clips and ribbon and also some felt for a blanket for Claire. I was all excited and had the creative wheels flowing. I walked around that store probably 4 times looking for the arts and crafts section. I finally found an associate and asked where the crafts section was...."We don't have one.". What?! How can they not have a crafts section? That's crazy. Guess that I'll just have to go to Hobbly Lobby sometime this week. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment