Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I smell.....BACON!


I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

Today was a pretty decent day. I had to get up and hour earlier than usual in order to go to a meeting at work. I woke Claire up, as soon as I opened up the door to her bedroom the smell waive came rolling over me. My poor baby had some sort of stomach bug and had a runny diaper. So I got her cleaned up, and dropped her off in her pajamas and off I went. Missing my cuddle bug the whole way.
Got to work and had my meeting. blah, blah, blah. Went through the work day without a hitch. Got off early to go to a doctors appointment (yearly woman's thing...UGH!). Came home and had a snack....BACON! I LOVE me some bacon, extra crispy. I really need to find a healthier snack. Needless to say, my diet hasn't "officially" started yet.
I have my first weight watchers meeting Saturday. I had earned my lifetime membership about four years ago, got pregnant, and, well...don't have it anymore. On the upside, I got on the scale today at the doctors office and it showed that I had lost 4 pounds! Go me!
I've decided that I want to become healthy not only for me, but for my family. I want to be able to play with Claire for years and years to come. (And if I don't take care of myself that won't be possible.) She was in such a good mood today when I got home. All of us in bed playing. She would grab Chris's chin and then my chin and make us kiss....so sweet. It just got me thinking about our family and the future. Anyways, I'm rambling...so, until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment