Monday, February 15, 2010

Things That I Want To Accomplishing This Year

Today while I was talking to a coworker we were discussing things that we wanted to accomplish. Well, that got the wheels in my head turning. What do I want to accomplish this year? What do I want to change in my life? I know, I missed the whole New Year's Resolution thing, but here it goes:

1. I want to read my bible, cover to cover. (Which I'm behind on, but WILL get caught up.)

2. I want to learn to make hair bows for my little girl. (I've always wanted to know how honestly, and my first few attempts have been horrible, lol.)

3. I want to lose weight. (I know that everyone and their dog says that, but I've been to my goal weight through weight watchers before, and I am bound and determined to do it again.)

4. I want to start going to church on a regular bases. (I used to, and I was a much happier person. I'm not going to let myself get too busy to strengthen my relationship with the Lord, or my church family.)

5. I want to keep a cleaner home. (My house used to be spotless all of the time. Now, not so much. I've slacked, and put things off until they drive me absolutely crazy. Part of it is I don't ask for help, I just put it all on myself. That needs to change.)

Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment