Monday, March 1, 2010

Have you ever...

Today was such and amazing day, especially for a Monday. I got to push the snooze button a few extra times, spent time with Christopher and Claire this morning, and had coffee and breakfast. If a day that starts out like that it's a very, very good thing.
Well, let me tell you the day didn't dissapoint. It was a good day, hardly any unhappy customers. I got to go tanning at lunch and had a great lunch of baked potato. It got even better when I got home today. Claire was there to greet me at the door, and Chris was right behind. It makes a person feel loved to see those smiling faces.
After Claire's in bed today and I got on Facebook I got to thinking about old friends. Relationships that have come and gone, and may still be there. I want to strengthen my relationship with old friends. I want to strengthen my relationship with my family, my husband, and most of all, God.
Today's post is serious, so...to lighten it up....I've decided since I can't get the things that I need for my bow making at walmart, I'm going to get them either from Hobby Lobby or online. I'm going to research, and pratice until I know how to make the bows that I want to make. I want to make curly bows, and, well, just all kinds. So, until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment