Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm here for the party....


I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

Gretchen Wilson party at Tumbleweeds last night was so fun! In my pearl snap shirt, jean mini-skirt, cowboy boots and big hoop earrings I fit right in. I was looking sexy if I do say so myself.
Let me tell you, the place was PACKED. There wasn't any room to move around (we were probably 10 feet from the stage). It was not good for my claustrophobia. I had to move further back, but we still had fun. My husband on the other hand got close enough to shake Gretchen Wilson's hand.
Too bad the whole night couldn't go off drama free. It seemed like everywhere you turned someone was either pissed off or fighting. LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!
After 2 hours of sleep I got up to a sick baby. My husband is a saint and stayed up with her so that I could sleep for another hour. He finally woke me up so that he could go get some work done out of town. So I was still a little tired.
My poor baby, she doesn't act like she feels too bad, but she took a 3 hour nap and is running a fever with a cough and a runny nose. I just hope that she can sleep it off tonight and be all better in the morning. Praying for healing. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment